Assalamualaikum Muslim friends, you must be familiar with Surah Al-Fil because this surah is quite famous and easy to memorize because it is included in the short surah which consists of only 5 verses. On this occasion we will share the surah, therefore continue to read our article this time until it ends.
About Surah Al-Fil
Surah Al Fil is the 105th surah in the Koran and belongs to the Makkiyah letter group, which is a letter handed down before the Prophet Hijra to Medina. This Surah Consists of 5 verses, Surah Al Fil talks about a major event in which the king of Yemen named Abrahah and his 60,000 troops were about to destroy the Kaaba.
The word Al-Fil means elephant, ariti this name is in accordance with the story in this surah, namely the Army of king Abrahah which consists not only of humans, but there is also an army of elephant animals that have a large body and legs. However, of course Allah S.W.T will never allow it. So when king Abrahah prepared to enter the city. Allah S.W.T sent birds carrying small stones brought from hell and threw them at the troops.
The Reading Of Surah Al-Fil
Surah Al-Fil Images
Surah Al-Fil Arabic
Surah Al-Fil Transliteration
1. Alam tara kaifa fa’ala rabbuka bi ashaabil feel2. Alam yaj’al kaidahum fee tadleel3. Wa arsala ‘alaihim tairan abaabeel4. Tarmeehim bihijaaratim min sijjeel5. Faja ‘alahum ka’asfim m’akool
Surah Al-Fil English Translation
1. Have you not considered, [O Muhammad], how your Lord dealt with the companions of the elephant?
2. Did He not make their plan into misguidance?
3. And He sent against them birds in flocks,
4. Striking them with stones of hard clay,
5. And He made them like eaten straw.
Benefits Surah Al-Fil
Here are some of the benefits of surah al-fil:
- Reading The Surah Fil protects you from foes and serves as a solution to all of your difficulties.
- Benefits is protected from his adversaries and has his challenges and troubles promptly resolved if you recite Surah Fil. The recitation of this Surah also aids in avoiding oppressive, bad governments.
- Our Beloved Imam Jaffar Sadiq (Radi Allahu Tala Anhu) said: “He who recites Surah Fil in his obligatory/faard prayers/salat, any level land, mountains or any clods of dirt will bear witness for him, on the Day of Judgement, that he has been one of the prayerful (believers). and on that Day, a herald calls saying,‘You are right about My servant I accept your witness for him or against him Let him enter Paradise without Reckoning him. Verily, he is the one of whom he and his action I like.
- A person in difficulties would get relief if Surah Fil was recited and breathed over him. The one who recites Surah Fil has an advantage over his adversary at all times.
- All illnesses and medical issues, including high blood pressure and sugar, are curable.