When you look at the mirror, of course, you will see yourself there, more than that there is a prayer that must be read when looking at the mirror. On this occasion we will share the prayer, therefore read our aticle this time until it is finished.
The importance of praying when looking in the mirror
Muslims are encouraged to always pray to Allah Almighty before carrying out various activities,as praying before and after meals, including when looking in the mirror. By reading prayers when looking in the mirror, a Muslim can always thank Allah for the gift He has given.
Decorating yourself and looking in the mirror is certainly one of the daily activities that everyone usually does, especially for women. Reflecting on it is part of the process of beautifying yourself so that you can appear confident when doing activities. Therefore, dua when looking in the mirror should preferably be practiced.
What do you say when you look in the mirror Islam?
Allahumma antha hasantha khalqi fa hasintha khulqi
O Allah, just as You have made my external features beautiful, make my character beautiful as well.
Etiquette When Looking In The Mirror
- Remember the favors God has given
- Not too much admiring the beauty of oneself
- Not too long in front of the mirror
- No exaggeration in looking in the mirror
- Does not denounce one’s own physical shortcomings
- Be grateful for all your strengths
- Be patient with all the shortcomings of oneself.