Surah At-Tin is one of the short surahs found in the Quran. On this occasion we will share about the surah, therefore make sure you read our article this time until it is finished.
About Surah At-Tin
The Makiyyah Surah, number 95 in the Quran, contains the surah At Tin. The term At Tin, which appears in the opening verse of this letter, is the source of the name At Tin. It is known as surah At Tin because Allah Almighty swears at the beginning of this letter with the Arabic letters At Tin and Olive, according to Wahbah az-Tafsir Zuhaili’s Al-Munir. Both are good, blessed, and advantageous.
Asbabun Nuzul Surah At-Tin
Reading Of Surah At-Tin
- Wat teeni waz zaitoon
- Wa toori sineen
- Wa haazal balad-il ameen
- Laqad khalaqnal insaana fee ahsani taqweem
- Thumma ra dad naahu asfala saafileen
- Ill-lal lazeena aamanoo wa ‘amilus saalihaati; falahum ajrun ghairu mamnoon
- Fama yu kaz zibuka b’adu bid deen
- Alai sal laahu bi-ahkamil haakimeen
- By the Fig and the Olive,
- And the Mount of Sinai,
- And this City of security,-
- We have indeed created man in the best of moulds,
- Then do We abase him (to be) the lowest of the low,-
- Except such as believe and do righteous deeds: For they shall have a reward unfailing.
- Then what can, after this, contradict thee, as to the judgment (to come)?
- Is not Allah the wisest of judges?
Hadith Surah At-Tin
- Narrated Al-Bara’: I heard the Prophet (ﷺ) reciting Surat at-Tin waz Zaitun (By the Fig and the Olive) in the `Isha’ prayer and I have never heard anybody with a better voice or recitation than his.
- Yahya related to me from Malik from Yahya ibn Said from Adi ibn Thabit al-Ansari that al-Barra ibn Azib said, “I prayed isha with the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and he recited at-Tin (Sura 95) in it.”
Benefits Surah At-Tin
- If somebody wants to defeat and become friends with their enemy. Therefore, following the Isha prayer for 21 days, He should recite this Surah At-Tin 41 times. Inshallah, their animosity will be eradicated. They will always be the best of friends.
- if someone desires to be attractive. Upon gazing at the mirror. This Surah should be recited when He blows on His Hands And Face. Insha’Allah, His entire body and face will glow. For 90 days, do it.
- if a person’s home is infested with insects. So say this Surah aloud. Sprinkle salt where the insects are and blow salt on them. Insha’Allah, they’ll flee and never enter your home. For 11 days, do it.