In this article we will discuss about salawat nariya, so please read until it runs out well.
What Is Salawat Nariya
Salawat Nariya is a compliment to Prophet Muhammad S.A.W., his family, and his companions. Reading Salawat to the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is an exhortation whose value is worship. Besides, salawat is also one of the special practices. Salawat comes in many kinds, one of which is Sholawat Nariyah, which we will discuss on this occasion.
History of Salawat Nariyah
There are many disagreements about the origin of Salawat Nariyah. Sholawat Nariyah is also called Solawat Tafrijiyyah. According to Habib Mundzir bin Fuad al-Musawa, this Nariyah salawat is the work of Sheikh Ibrahim at Tazy al-Maghrib, a Sufi cleric from Taza, Morocco. (Shaikh Muhammad Haqqi Nazili in Khzinatul Asrar, 179).
Because of its mustajab nature, Moroccans call it salawat nariya, which means “fire,” instead of Because when they want something or pray to avoid danger, they read this prayer 4444 times and quickly want it to be ignored by Allah SWT. As fast as the fire burns straw.
Shaykh Al-Qurthubi called this salawat Tafrijiyah, which means facilitating difficulties, as well as Shaykh Yusuf bin Ismail An-Nabhani mentioned it by the name “shalawat At-Tafrijiyah.” This is based on the text contained in it تنفرج.
Salawat Nariya Reading
Salawat Nariya image
Salawat Nariya Arabic
Salawat Nariya Transliteration
“Allāhumma ṣalli ṣalātan kāmilatan, wa sallim salāman tāman, ʿalā Sayyidinā Muḥammadin illadhī tanḥallu bihi l-ʿuqad(u), wa tanfariju bihi l-kurab(u), wa tuqḍā bihi l-ḥawā’ij(u), wa tunālu bihi r-raghā’ibu wa ḥusnu l-khawātim(i), wa yustasqa l-ghamāmu bi-wajhihi l-karīm(i), wa ʿalā ālihi wa ṣaḥbihi fī kulli lamḥatin wa nafasin bi-ʿadadi kulli mʿalūmin lak(a)”
Salawat Nariya English Translation
“O Allah, send a perfect prayer and complete greeting of peace upon our master Muhammad — the one by whom problems are solved, and anxieties are relieved, and needs are fulfilled, and aspirations are attained and good endings are received, and by whose noble face the clouds give rain — and upon his Family and Companions, with every glance and every breath, by the number of everything that is known to You”
Benefits Of Salawat Nariya
1. Diseases and risks are kept at bay
Anyone who reads shalawat nariyah 90 times with istiqomah will surely prevent all sicknesses and other types of issues, as well as be provided joy in the world and kept away from life’s challenges.
2. Open the Door of Sustenance
3. Everything was made easier.
- Letting go of grief, anxiety, and distress
- Remove all potential hazards.
- Facilitate sustenance.
- Opening the door of virtue
- Every word is followed.
- Secured from disaster at all times and from hunger and neglect.
- loved by all human beings.
- Granted his request.
How To Recite Salawat Nariya
- If read 31 times after fajr prayers, Allah will facilitate our various affairs.
- If someone recite Salawat Nariya 300 times in a congregation, Allah will grant a prayer and protect us from any harm.
- If we read Salawat Nariya 90 times a day, Allah will take away our sorrows, provide sustenance, open the door of policy, and protect us from disease.
- Imam Danuari claimed that if someone reads Sholawat Nariyah every time he finishes reciting Fardhu 11 times and makes this shalawat a wirid, Allah will provide nourishment that never runs out.
- All goals, including those of the world and the hereafter, will be achieved if read 4444 times. And let all the doors of goodness open.
that’s the article about salawat nariya that we can share, hopefully with this article you as Muslims can be helped and more diligent in reading salawat to the Prophet Muhammad PBUH. We hope to be able to recite salawat to the Prophet Muhammad PBUH at all times, so that we can benefit from his intercession in the hereafter.